Monday, June 06, 2005

Loosing it

I am confused about me. A bit of an identity crisis I suppose. In all honestly, going away and having fun, and actually liking who I was- just reminded me of how unhappy I am at home. Not really any one thing in particular- more of an overall dissatisfaction. I'm just in so many transitions right now- changing churches, changing homes, friends leaving, changes at work... Nothing by itself is huge, but altogether I am overwhelmed. I'm not really sure what feelings and emotions belong to which situations and changes. I want desperately to lean on my rock- and feel His perfect strength surge through me. For whatever reason, maybe it is pride, I can't seem to get there. Even now, as I begin to fall to my knees before the throne of grace, there seems to be a wall of steel... The sound of my own hand weakly hitting the cold metal begins to mimic the sound of my own fragile heart beating. slower. slower. slower...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home