Wednesday, September 11, 2002

What do you say on a day like today. Every channel on the television is showing the images from last year. It is devistating. I see children holding pictures of thier parents, who have perished. These kids are heartbroken, you see the pain in their tears. They try to be strong, wearing fire helmets and police badges. They are forced to come to grips with the loss in their lives. There are reminders all around them. Nobody has forgotten the images of the falling towers. Everyday we see a memo at work, or an email asking us to remember, and to pray. Yes, I am sad. Yes, I feel for the victims. But today, all I can think about is those kids. Having to grow up all too soon. Living daily with a void in their hearts. My heart goes out to them. I understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home