Sunday, September 22, 2002

I had lunch yesterday with some childhood friends. I have pictures of us in Kindergarten. I have pictures of us before that. It is wierd to see two people that for so long meant the world to you, who knew all of your secrets- and now you no longer know them at all. It was, for me, 2 hours of feeling alone. I am SO different than both of them. My goals, my dreams, my passions- I was afraid to share. When I got home, I sat alone in my room for about an hour, just re-thinking all of the conversation- reminicsing on past converstions, from say, jr. high, or even high school. For the most part I no longer have anything in common with either of them. But we do share this age old friendship, and have so many memories. As I say far too often- I have no idea where to go from here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home