Wednesday, July 20, 2005

This much I know

Someday- He will come, and will pursue you like this...
I have faith that fairy tales come true.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm gonna be here for you baby~
I'll be a man of my word~
Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard~
I wanna sleep with you forever~
And I wanna die in your arms~
In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm~
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you~
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us~
I wanna honor your mother~
I wanna learn from your pa~
I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw~
I wanna stand out in a crowd for you~
A man among men~
I wanna make your world better than it's ever been~
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you~
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us~
We'll follow the rainbow~
Wherever the four winds blow~
And there'll be a new day~
Comin' your way~
I'm gonna be here for you from now on~
This you know somehow~
You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now~
And I'm gonna make you a promise~
If there's life after this~
I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss~
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you~And I'll earn your trust making memories of us~
I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you ~And I'll win your trust making memories of us

~
Keith Urban

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home