Wednesday, October 30, 2002

I gave my two weeks notice at the Gap. I know that I promised myself I would wait until after Christmas. If that makes me a liar, I don't care. It was a difficult decision, but I have such peace that I made the right choice.

I also saw my college counsellor this week. I left her office on cloud nine. I found out that I will get my teaching credential in the fall of 2006. I can't believe it! I am so excited...

God is good, and regardless of my attitude, he contines to be faithful to me. I am learning what it means to have a Heavenly Father. It is really amazing to me that he does grant us the desires of our hearts. I have kept this upspoken dream for many years, and the Lord is bringing that little dream to reality. He is connecting the corners of my life. He is smoothing over the edges. I know that with each day I give back to Him, I become more and more like him. That, by the way, is a joy that I never could have obtained with anything on earth....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home