Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Strength.

God, give me a strength that is not my own. My meager attempts to remedy this situation are failing. You alone know what she needs. I trust that we are in your hands, but Father, my heart is bursting at the seams with fear. Please keep her safe, guard her heart, and her soul. Give her discernment from evil, and a peace in your truth.

In Isaiah you asked who would go for you- who should you send?

SEND ME. I know that I have nothing to offer you or anyone. But I come to my knees before you and humbly ask for your words, and your heart. Please guide me in my choices and my my spirit. Never have I desired to be more like you. And maybe that is the very reason you are allowing me to be a part.

Jesus, I see that you are The sacrifice. I offer my life and my being for your purpose God, whatever it is. Teach me to love with your heart, and to see through your eyes. Use me how you may. And may you be glorifed with everything I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home