Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I don't like you

I think I've known it for quite awhile, I was just scared to admit it to myself. You continually bring me hurt and pain, and I can't cope with it anymore.

In your eyes I will never be enough.
I'm a reminder of what you don't have, and what you want.
I'm stronger than you.
It hurts you when I am successful.
You're fantastic at putting on a show for everyone else,
I just want you to be real.

I refuse to inherit your anger.
I refuse to be resentful, bitter, or afraid.

This is NOT what the Father has for me. I pray that he continues to give me strength, and shows me daily how to love you regardless, how to have mercy, and grace, and compassion.

Even when I feel like you hate me, I will love you. I just won't like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home